In-Person Event: Helping Employers Traverse the PAGA Jungle
May 2, 2023
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Pacific Club, 4110 MacArthur Blvd., Newport Beach
Parking will be validated.
Several developments have surfaced in the past few months regarding PAGA standing in the wake of the U.S. Supreme Court’s Viking River Cruises decision. Payne & Fears is hosting an interactive, in-person event that aims to help attendees traverse this complex jungle, as our attorneys walk through the issues and address your pressing questions and scenarios.
- Current landscape of PAGA arbitration and how we got here
- How to craft your agreements if you are considering implementing /
- What to do if your company is hit with a lawsuit or already has an
existing PAGA claim
- What have our attorneys seen that may benefit you
- What’s next and what should employers look out for
Please feel free to forward this invitation to a colleague who may benefit
from this information.
Sign up fast! Seating is limited. MCLE, SHRM, and HRCI credits offered.