Location: Las Vegas, NV
Payne & Fears is seeking a junior or mid-level Litigation Associate, with an emphasis on insurance coverage and recovery, in our Las Vegas, NV office. The candidate should have one to four years of litigation experience, preferably including some exposure to insurance coverage matters. We will also consider well-qualified candidates with no insurance coverage experience who have an interest in and willingness to develop this expertise. There may also be opportunities to work on other business litigation matters. The ideal candidate will possess a strong client service mindset as well as the ability to manage multiple clients, matters, and competing deadlines.
- Evaluate insurance coverage on behalf of policyholders
- Draft and argue motions
- Advise clients regarding insurance coverage and strategy
- Enhance client relationships and personal brand through marketing and business development activities
- Licensed to practice in Nevada and in good standing with the Nevada bar
- Excellent academics
- Strong written communication/analytic skills
- Excellent courtroom demeanor
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback
The salary range for this position is $140,000 – $180,000, depending on experience.
Please provide a resume, transcript, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.