Location: Irvine, CA
Payne & Fears is seeking an Associate in our Irvine, California, office with two to five years of litigation experience, including drafting of motions and discovery, and conducting legal research, for our Employment Law Group. Employment law experience for a defense firm is very helpful, but we will consider an excellent candidate with experience outside of employment law. The ideal candidate will possess very strong academics, a client service mindset, and the ability to juggle multiple clients, matters, and competing deadlines.
- Litigate single-plaintiff and class/representative actions
- Handle agency charges
- Provide advice and training to clients
- Participate in CLE training
- Enhance client relationships and personal brand through marketing and business development activities
- Licensed to practice in California and in good standing with the California bar
- Excellent academics
- Strong written communication/analytic skills
- Excellent courtroom demeanor
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback
Please provide a resume, transcript, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention where you discovered this position.
Salary range: $170,000-$240,000