Payne & Fears’ Business Litigation attorneys are skilled in representing businesses in state, federal and administrative forums, building a remarkable record of success for our clients. Our goal is always to represent our clients efficiently and effectively to achieve the best results on their behalf.
What makes us different than other law firms is that we understand the unique concerns and issues businesses face. Our attorneys, therefore, do not focus only on the legal view of the matters presented; we focus on achieving the best result for our clients from a legal, economic and public relations perspective. As a result, we provide counsel and representation to our clients from before a dispute arises up to and through trial and appeal.
Our focus on providing the best service possible to our clients affords us the opportunity to represent a broad spectrum of clients, including large and small corporations, companies and partnerships; directors and officers of corporations and companies; and individuals. We also serve our clients across a wide range of disputes, including:
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract and warranty claims;
- Business torts, including claims alleging unfair competition, tortious interference with business relations, misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information, unfair trade and business practices, breaches of fiduciary duty, fraudulent and negligent misrepresentation, and false advertising;
- Financial institution litigation, including TILA, RESPA and wrongful foreclosure;
- Real property disputes, including breach and specific performance of real property contracts, expunging a lis pendens, removing or obtaining a lien, broker liability, and title insurance claims;
- Product liability, including strict liability claims with regard to defective products, and negligent design or manufacture claims;
- Construction law disputes, including mechanics liens, land use, claims by or against homeowner associations, construction defect claims, and Federal Miller Act claims;
- Intellectual property claims and litigation, including those sounding in trademark, patent and copyright infringement;
- Corporate matters, including securities fraud, takeover litigation, shareholder derivative suits, corporate opportunities, vicarious liability and class action litigation; and
- Uniform Commercial Code disputes.
Our Business Litigation attorneys have experienced great success for our clients. We are pleased that you are considering us to assist you and we look forward to working with you.