Utah companies are beginning to open their doors again, and there is a lot to consider from an employment law perspective. This complimentary webinar will address some of the following issues:
- Employer testing and monitoring-what are the federal and state privacy and safety rules?
- Can you be held liable if an employee or customer becomes ill under Utah's recently passed bill?
- What constitutes “reckless conduct” in back-to-work compliance?
- What (and whom) to include in your work plan?
- How to manage returns/rehires/complaints (including EEOC issues)?
- How to modify physical workplaces/PPE for social distancing?
- Which cleaning procedures should be adopted (including OSHA guidance and liability)?
- What type of ongoing training is available?
Note regarding time zones: 2:00 - 3:00 PM PDT and 3:00 - 4:00 PM MST